Welcome to this comprehensive collection of “All-things-Apple-and-App-Related” compiled by Spectronics’ clever team of speech pathologists, teachers and occupational therapists! We hope you find these resources helpful as you implement use of iPads, iPhones or iPod touches in special education classrooms or therapy settings. Also helpful in regular ed settings for support of students struggling with reading, writing or organisational skills.
View the further comprehensive resource collection now available via Spectronics Online. Effective from June 2015, for a one-time fee of only $95, you will have unlimited access to all of the resources available via Spectronics Online. New resources will be added now every two weeks, up until December 31st, 2015. And from that time forward, all current subscribers and new one-off-payment purchasers will continue to have unlimited ongoing access to the resources. Informative resources covering the following areas.
- iPads in Special Education
- iPads for Literacy Support in Mainstream/Regular Education Settings
- iPads for AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication)
- Other Inclusive Learning Support Technologies
- Other AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication) Technologies
- Inclusive Learning Technologies Conference 2012 Presentations
- Inclusive Learning Technologies Conference 2014 Presentations (all to be added by the end of 2015
- Videos from the Literacy Instruction for Young Learners Workshop Tour (all to be added by the end of 2015)
You can watch the videos online anywhere, anytime, with no limit on the number of times you log in to view them! Watch them on your PC. Watch them on your Mac. Watch them on your iPad or smartphone at a time that suits you. Click here to find out more or to sign up to access this comprehensive collection of learning materials!