Support and Services
At Spectronics, we understand that getting your head around the MANY inclusive technology options available is a daunting task! We have trouble keeping up ourselves at times as technology changes so rapidly. It is often difficult to decide which technologies will best meet your needs. And once purchased, it can then be difficult working out how to ensure their successful adoption in your setting.
To help you to achieve the most successful outcomes for yourself, your students or your clients using technologies, we offer a comprehensive package of support services. Some we can offer free-of-charge. Some for which we need to charge to be able to cover the costs of providing expert staff, skilled in not just how to use our technologies, but also offering a wealth of hands-on experience in actually applying the technologies successfully in a variety of settings.
We offer technical support services, online and on-site training services. We also are building a new range of consultancy and advisory services to commence in early 2011.
What do we provide free-of-charge to assist you?
- Phone, email and web-based technical support for the life of any technology purchased from Spectronics
- Liaison with the international manufacturers on your behalf if further assistance is required
- Regularly scheduled one-hour online training sessions looking at the features of specific software programs
- Phone and email-based advisory services to help with appropriate technology selection
What other specialist services are available on a fee-for-service basis?
- Online training sessions delivered at a time that suits you which content customised to ensure it is of most value to you and/or your team
- Customised on-site training services – at your preferred venue and timing
- Consultancy services to advise on recommended technologies suited to your needs
- Consultancy services to advise on strategies for successful integration of these technologies within the curriculum or client programs
For more details about any of the above services, please contact the Spectronics team firstname.lastname@example.org