Latitude Customisable Mounting System
An ideal balance of strength, durability, and flexibility in a mounting system for your inclusive device
New! Plates and cradles for mounting iDevices now available
The Latitude™ ARM makes it easy to handle just about any mounting challenge. From a standardised base interface, to quick-release levers, to a universal plate connector, the Latitude ARM gives you all the options of a mounting system that costs much more.
- Plate Connector – Allows for quick change of products
- 3D Joints – All joints allow 360° of rotation on any axis (any direction) unique design provides superior clamping strength joints can be moved to any position along a tube
- Standardised Base Interface – Allows for quick transfers between different base types and locations (ex. Wheelchair to Bed Rail)
- Quick Release Handles (Levers)
- Allows for easy positioning or adjustment without tools
- Pull and rotate handle to desired position after adjustment
- Each Latitude Arm Mounting Kit includes the Latitude Mounting Arm, Super Clamp and the mounting plate of your choice
View Latitude Customisable Mounting Arm Image Gallery with various device mounting plates and connections.
- Universal Mounting Plate
AbleNet’s new Universal Mounting Plate simplifies the mounting solution by combining several existing/older mounting plates into one package. One mounting plate package will now accommodate a wide variety of AbleNet devices and alleviate the expense of ordering multiple plates. The Universal Mounting Plate can replace the following AbleNet mounting plates:
- Small and Large Triangle Plates
- Small and Large Rectangle Plates
- EZ Mount Plate
- Cradle Plate
- Small Circular Plate
- Jelly Beamer wireless switch, and other small devices
- AbleNet Jelly Bean switch, LITTLEmack, LITTLE Step-by-Step, and Step-by-Step with Levels, Airlink Cordless switch, TV/VCR Remote, and iTalk2 Communicator. Also suitable for the Medium Adjustable Pressure switch
- Big Red Twist and Big Red switch, BIGmack and BIG Step-by-Step communication devices. Also suitable for the Large Adjustable Pressure switch
- Connect and FL4SH Communicator
- AbleNet Specs switch, Big Buddy Button, Buddy Button, Cup, and Cap Switches
- Relax II and Mini Relax products
- Universal Swivel Plate
- Grasp and Mini Joystick Plate
For Grasp and Mini Joystick
- iPad and iPhone Cradles NEW!
The Latitude Customisable Mounting System can also be ordered with TASH-type mounting connectors for mounting TASH devices, such as:
- Mini Cup and Trigger Connector – 2.5cm (1-inch) diameter for Mini Cup and Trigger Switches
- Micro Light Connector for Micro Light Switch
- and more TASH Mounting System connections
To see how the Latitude Customisable Mounting System compares with other mounting systems, view Comparison of AbleNet Quick-Ready Mounting Systems.
|Mounted Products Max Weight (kg/lb)||3.2 / 7|
|Mounting Surface(s)||Table edge (5cm max), tubing|
|Articulation (positional range)||High|
|Positional Rigidity (strength)||High|
|Range/Reach (cm/in)||51 / 20|
|Base Connection Method||Super Clamp|
|Weight (kg/lb)||1 / 2.2|
|Plate (x)||Choose a plate from above|
Videos about Latitude Customisable Mounting System
View / Download
Latitude Customisable Mounting System is designed to foster development in the areas of:
- Mounting switches and devices
For answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and technical support visit:
Add items to your shopping list for creating an online quote, or purchasing them securely online.
Simply "tick" the boxes next to each item then click "Add Selected Items to List".
Freight free shipping anywhere within Australia or New Zealand!
Prices are listed in Australian Dollars