Kurzweil 3000 for Windows
Kurzweil 3000 is a scanning, reading, writing and learning solution for students with learning disabilities or reading difficulties
Discover the difference with:
- A program anchored upon the principles of Universal Design for Learning (UDL)
- Support for all Response to Intervention (RtI) tiers of instruction
- The ability to differentiate instruction without differentiating curriculum
- Access to all major digital file formats and printed materials
- A single user interface containing all the tools necessary for academic success
- Support for reading, vocabulary, comprehension, writing, study skills, and test-taking
- Tools for research-based study skills and writing strategies
- A platform for whole class, small group, or individual instruction
Kurzweil 3000 Version 13 for Windows is available in these formats:
- Standalone – Ideal for single users
- Network – Best for building-wide usage. Install anywhere within the network – and use up to the purchased number of licences concurrently.
- Web Licensing – Differs from the Network Edition in several ways. Most importantly, software licences are managed via Web services hosted by Cambium Learning Technologies. In addition, it allows students and teachers to install Kurzweil 3000 on any computer – school, home, library, or other as desired.
- USB Flash Drive – Take Kurzweil 3000 with you. Portable and convenient USB flash drive contains Kurzweil 3000 for Windows and 2.6GB of available storage with no installation.