The Spectronics team are about to hit the road for another series of popular workshops in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. Workshops for Auckland and Wellington in November of this year are currently being finalised too. It would be great if you could join us!
What are they covering in their full-day workshops?
- Workshop One: Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) in the Special Education Classroom
- Workshop Two: Assistive Technology for Secondary Students who Struggle with Literacy
- Workshop Three: Developing Literacy in Primary and Special Needs Classrooms
- Workshop Four: Integrating Assistive Technologies Throughout the Curriculum in Special Education Classrooms
And just added! The workshops have been expanded to include some discussion of Apps for iPhones and iPads in response to the frequent questions we are fielding now re Apps for special ed, for AAC and for literacy support at both primary school and secondary school level. While this will not be the main focus of the sessions, we appreciate that discussing some Apps will allow you to compare them with the other technology options presented in each session.
When and Where?
Brisbane: Thursday 14th April and Friday 15th April 2011 (Pupil-free day)
Sydney: Monday 18th July (Pupil-free day) and Tuesday 19th July 2011
Melbourne: Monday 10th October (Day One Term 4) and Tuesday 11th October 2011
How much do they cost?
$180 per day or $295 for both days
How do you find out more?
- Download the flyer from the Spectronics website
- Visit the Spectronics Travel and Events Diary website
- Contact Eliza Bale, Spectronics’ Events and Marketing Coordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (07) 3808 6833
- Or if you are ready to register – Sign up here now!