Talking the Talk: Let’s Get Interactive
Do you have students with complex communication needs who need to improve their communication skills?
This interactive session will give you the tools to support students to actually use Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) – low tech or high tech or no tech!
Tools will be provided to help you support students to communicate more effectively in social settings and with their peers.
Workshop participants will:
- Engage in multiple “try it” activities
- Learn practical strategies
- Gain skills to help students expand their vocabulary
- Discover how to generalise AAC use
This year, the National Tour will visit:
- Sydney – Monday 20th August
- Brisbane – Wednesday 22nd August
- Perth – Friday 24th August
- Adelaide – Monday 27th August
- Melbourne – Thursday 30th August
There will also be half day webinars at a number of locations on Wednesday the 29th of August.
For information about the Launceston and Hobart webinars please contact Diane Symons.
For information about the Albury webinar please contact Shannon Cain.
For information about the Townsville webinar please contact Melanie Waalder.
For information about the Canberra webinar please contact Cathy Hurman.
For information about the New Zealand webinars please contact Sally Clendon.
Caroline is a really amazing and practical presenter – so we hope to see you there!