The HelpKidzLearn team at Inclusive Technology in the UK have just announced that they are offering a Two Weeks FREE trial for HelpKidzLearn. Allowing you to play ALL of the motivational, fun and accessible games and activities on the HelpKidzLearn site for the duration of your two week trial (not just the selected few currently available free to non-subscribers).
The extensive HelpKidzLearn collection offers accessible activities, games and apps that can be accessed by students using a switch(es), touchscreen, mouse, joystick, rollerball, or even a high end eyegaze communication system. The activities appeal to all younger students, but are also specifically designed to be inclusive of those with special educational and learning support needs.
The activities are divided into five sections.
- Early Years - covering cause-and-effect activities with great graphics and animations, designed for both touchcreen and switch users.
- Games - offering a wide range of popular games and quizzes designed for fun and engagement.
- Stories - a great collection of stories and songs designed to create excellent opportunities for interaction and learning.
- Creative - opportunities to be creative with your students, designing and making pictures and enjoying play! Have fun creating sandcastles, train tracks, birthday cards, music and works of art.
- Find Out About - activities and games encouraging students to explore early learning areas (time, feelings, shapes, alphabets) in fun ways!
This new Two Weeks FREE Trial is a time limited offer so take advantage of it while it is available and play for FREE Today!
How do you purchase subscriptions in Australia and New Zealand? Just follow the steps outlined on the Spectronics HelpKidzLearn page and you will have not just two weeks, but a full year of access to the full HelpKidzLearn collection of activities.