Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities
Exhibit and Sponsors
Promote your app(s) or other technologies at the Inclusive Learning Technologies Conference in Oz in May 2012 – and for the 12 months to follow!
Alas … as you can see by the list of exhibitors below, the Inclusive Learning Technologies Conference 2012 Exhibit Hall is full! It has been booked out for months. We also have a long waiting list of exhibitors keen to join us if someone pulls out at the last minute. So we are no longer accepting applications to exhibit at the conference.
BUT, in response to popular demand, we are offering a new and exciting opportunity for you to promote your technologies including app(s) directly to the 1200+ delegates attending the conference from 22nd to 25th May this year. 1200+ delegates gathered to enthusiastically learn about iPads, apps and other educational technologies to support their students. Students who struggle with literacy. Students with disabilities (including autism). Students who just need a bit more support than others.
Who has taken up this exciting offer already?
- Picture AAC from Hearty SPIN
- KType from Chirag Mehta
- PictureCanTalk from Benster Tan
- PandaPal – Autism Communication System from PandaPal
- Verbally Premium from Intuary, Inc.
- Typ-O HD from SecondGuess ApS
- Fat Cat Pirate Chat from Point-and-Read
- Fat Cat Snappy Chat from Point-and-Read
- Fat Cat Chat Repair from Point-and-Read
- School Writing (Australian/New Zealand Edition) from Demografix Pty Ltd
- Speak for Yourself from Speak for Yourself LLC
- Talking Calculator from Adam Croser
- Puppet Pals Director’s Pass from Polished Play, LLC
What are we offering?
- Installation of your app on the 200 iPads being used for hands-on workshops and on loan to selected delegates at the conference.
- Inclusion of printed materials re your technologies/app(s) in 1200+ delegate satchels (if you wish to take up this offer).
- Posting of e-versions of promotional materials to the Online Resource Hub to be accessed by all delegates throughout the four days of the conference.
- Posting of a list of direct links to iTunes for all apps installed on the Conference iPads along with a short description of each app.
- This Online Resource Hub will house all presentations, videos and handouts/links used by presenters at the conference and will be hosted by Spectronics for a full 12 months to follow the conference. All 1200+ delegates will be encouraged to visit the Resource Hub and will return often given the value of the resources housed there.
- The Online Resource Hub will be promoted worldwide via our extensive social media channels allowing non-delegates to purchase log-ins to access the Hub for the full 12 months (as we have received many requests for this option to be available).
- And a free 12 month subscription to the Online Resource Hub for you too!
What are we asking of you in return?
- $750 for installation of one app and inclusion of a one page printed insert for the 1200+ delegate satchels and/or e-insert for the Online Resource Hub.
- $1000 for installation of up to three apps and for a multi-page insert or catalogue (printed and e-versions) as above.
- Three promotional codes for your app(s) for use at the conference and “on-the-road” in iPad presentations by Spectronics’ Training/Consultancy Team. To include your app on all 200 Conference iPads, we are able to use just one promotional code IF we have your written permission to do so. All iPads (on loan for the event from Apple Australia) will be synced from a common build. Of course at the end of the conference all apps will be deleted from these iPads and each will be restored to its original settings.
Any additional printed or e-promotional materials to be posted to Spectronics in Brisbane, Australia or emailed to me on firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 30th April. (We require 1350 copies of any print materials to ensure a copy is included in all delegate satchels.)
Our Valued Gold Sponsors